Sunday, July 27, 2008

Visitors

Jeremy, sarah, and Daisy (their dog) came to visit for the past week. We had so much fun with them. We had such good weather while they were here, it was so nice. We went to the pool a couple times to try and soak up the sun. It was really sad that they are from Idaho and were a lot tanner than Josh and I. You would have thought they were the ones from Texas!





Sarah and Jeremy were kind enough to watch Joshua Jr. while we were at work and school. I think we had more of a vacation then they did. They were so much help. Joshua Jr. loved playing and spending time with his aunt Sarah and is sure going to go through withdrawls with her gone. I think Daisy is going to be happy to be back home and have all the attention for herself again!




We also went to the movies, went shopping, and did a lot of sitting around eating cupcakes and zingers!! I think we all gained at least five pounds this week from all the goodies we ate. Although we did not do much we had a great time. I hope they did as well so they will come visit again sometime! The week went way to fast and we are already lonely without you guys here.

If any of you out there would like to come visit Texas we would love to have the company!

10 comments:

Chantell and Brock said...

Yeah! I was getting ready to ask you to update with new pics! It looks like you guys had so much fun with your friends! Me & Brock need to come visit. We will be seeing more of you hopefully soon! I can't believe how big he is getting Britt! He needs to slow down till we see him! I can't wait till x-mas!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Josh, Britt, & Junior:

We love you guys and are already missing hanging out with you. I can't believe how fast time flew, we can't wait till we are down there again.

By the way: (an informational piece) ha ha Zingers come in two different brands: Hostess and Dolley!! Oh and each one has over 200 calories so enjoy!! How many did we eat again! ha ha

We'll send some more pics on Wednesday. Don't miss us too much. Tell Junior we love and miss him. He better miss his aunty and uncle till we see him again!!

Anonymous said...

OHHH! How cute!!! I thought that Brit was on Jeremys back at first-I forgot Sarah colored her hair! You guys could be twin-ers! I'm so sad we missed out on such a fun weekend and SO JEALOUS they got to spend so much time with Joshy Jr! I LOVE LOVE that picture of him at the top of your blog! He's getting SO BIG!!!!! Tell him to slow down until I can see him again! What a fun weekend and such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

p.s.

Save me some Zingers!! Those are my FAVORITE!!!! Luv 'em!!!:))

Wendi said...

How fun! I bet having visitors is the greatest. I love the new pic of Joshy at the top.

Kandas said...

Cute pictures! Your blog is always so fun to look at. You are a darling mom and Josh is so dang cute!

Ryan and Mandie said...

Brittany your pictures are so cute!!! I can not believe you have a family and are all grown up. Its good to see you!!!
Mandie

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute!!! I wish we were with you. We totally want to come visit. Ryan might be doing an internship in Dallas. That would be so fun!! I will keep in touch and let you guys know. Luv Beth

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Hey Britt, Thanks so much for your advice! I've heard a few people say that book has worked wonders on their children! I hope it will on mine! We are really excited! I can't believe how big Josh Jr. is already..he is so stinking cute! I love watching your videos of him! Hope you guys are surviving the heat out in Texas! Keep in touch!

The Bucks said...

I too am soo very jealous!! That is against the rules to have fun without us!! And to top it off ZINGERS!!!! Oh you know Jay and I would have eaten you out of the house of Zingers!! LOL We love you guys and miss you soo soo much!!