Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!



Happy Birthday Mom!! We hope you have a wonderful birthday you deserve it. I wish I was there to celebrate with you. Thanks so much for all you do for me and my little family. We love you so much. You are not just a great mom but you are one of my best friends, and now a wonderful grandma! I am so thankful for the relationship we have. I know if I ever need anyone to talk to or cry to you are always there to listen! I love that we talk to each other everyday on the phone and never get sick of each other and always have something to talk about. (Even if it is about nothing!) I miss your home cooked meals every sunday and just relaxing with the family. We miss you so much and you need to come visit soon. We love you! Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Steve Wilson Family said...

Okay...you just made me cry like a blubbering idiot!!! I love you more than you can EVER imagine! You just completely made MY DAY! Thank you!!! I LOVE YOU TONS!!! Mom