Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BeNtLeY has Arrived!!!





My sister Heather and her husband Chad finally had there little girl Tuesday! She weighed in at 7 pounds four ounces and has tons of hair!! (What do you expect with Heather and Chad as parents). She is sooo adorable. It was Chad's birthday tuesday so he will share his birthday with his little girl now. He is going to be wrapped around her little finger! We are so excited for them and wish we could be there to hold that little angel and meet her in person. Now we know how everyone felt with us here in Texas having our little one:( I am dying. I can not wait to see her. The worst part about it is that I do not know when I will get a chance to go home so hopefully it is sooner then later!! Congratulations and we love you guys!

2 comments:

Auger Family said...

I have never heard the name Bentley for a girl and I totally love it.
Also, your anniverary looked like a ton of fun. I love just doing something with the hubby...no kids and no other couples. He seems way nice and you are a lucky girl.

Chantell and Brock said...

Isn't she beautiful???? I'm missing new pics of little Joshy! I can't believe how big he is getting! I can't wait till he pops his first tooth through & has a big smile! It will be adorable! We miss you guys! We know that we probably will be finding a place in Louisiana somewhere but I am fine with that as long as I am near Brocky. I hope to move asap! At least when he has two weeks off we can drive down to visit. Especially when Deb is down! We want to hit up six flags so we will have to plan it sometime. Miss you guys! love ya!