Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day!

I tried to make Valentines Day a little more fun this year.  My mom, sister, and I made these cute Valentines decorations for the house!

 Then I set all the kids gifts out the night before, so they would be surprised and excited when they woke up in the morning.  The girls got new tights and church shoes and of course some chocolate.  J.J. got some basketball shorts and chocolates.

 My sweet husband gave me these beautiful flowers and some money to go shopping with.  He gave it to me the night before Valentines, because Valentines day he was not going to be home until late due to working then teaching at the prison.  I love my husband.  Perfect gift for me.
 The kids waking up to their surprises!  Addi was still sleeping!


 I then made them pink waffles with strawberries and whip cream and scrambled eggs!  What lucky kids.
 We then had a little playdate with Bentley and we got to enjoy our Valentines cupcakes on our Valentines plates!

Since Josh wasn't home for dinner, I took the kids to Papa Murphy's to get the heart shaped pizza!  I thought the kids would think that was fun.  Little did I know it would be such a long wait, but after telling my kids what we were doing I couldn't back out!  So I got to wait in line with three little munchkins for about fourty minutes for some cute heart shaped pizza!  It was fun, and the kids thought I was pretty awesome, so I guess it was well worth it.  We had a great Valentines day and hope everyone else did too.

0 comments: