Wednesday, January 4, 2012

J.J.

Someone got a hold of the camera!!  I love finding pictures like this!  He loves taking picture especially of himself.  I sure love this little dude.


 One of Granny's little puppies.  THe kids love when Granny's dogs have puppies.  They think it is the coolest thing to get to play with them.  Poor puppies probably hate it!
 Oh, just taking a nap with his baby.  I love that he knows how to swaddle his baby!  He is really good at it too.  Do you think I swaddle my babies?!
 He asked for some water, so Josh got him a glass of water.  I sure was glad that I went and checked on him before bed or we would of had a sad little boy in the middle of the night when all that water spilled!  Silly dad.
 This little guy sneaks in our room pretty much every night.  He squeezes in between the wall and the bed and falls asleep!  It makes me laugh that he would rather sleep in a teeny little space, than in his big bed.  Crazy boy!

0 comments: