Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grandma Redd

Grandma Redd came to visit in July. We sure loved having her here. She took care of us and spoiled JJ as usual!! I did not get very many pictures while she was here, but I did get this cute one.

We were flying home to Utah for the 24th of July so Grandma took JJ home to Utah a couple days before Josh and I went home so he could spend some time with all the family in Utah since he doesn't get to see any of them very often. He got spoiled way to much by everyone and was sad to come back home with his boring mom and dad.

While at Grandma Redd's JJ loved playing outside in her back yard, playing on the swing set, eating popsicles, jumping on the tramp, going to Chuck E Cheeses, playing on the tramp and most of all getting spoiled by grandma!

4 comments:

The Bucks said...

Is Josh wearing Dad's Redalert shirt? HAHA

Jamie said...

i'm so happy to see your blog updated! fun pictures! jr. is getting so big! we need to get all the kiddos together to play soon.

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

I can't believe how big JJ is!! He is darling! How are you feeling Britt? I hope you all are doing great!

Nelson Family said...

I can't believe how big your little boy is getting and that you are having your new one pretty soon. I held a new born today and told Tyler I can't wait until Cohen gets a sister. He said I shouldn't be baby hungry yet!