Monday, June 15, 2009

Rockport Texas

Well, we thought we had lost our camera, but little did we know it was just hiding in the car!! So to say the least I am really behind on blogging, so hopefully I can get caught up. In April during Josh's school break we took a much needed vacation to visit Brock and Chantell. We had so much fun. We went swimming, went to the beach, made a trip to corpus cristi, the boys went golfing, and we went on a helicopter ride over rockport with Brock. We had so much fun and always enjoy our time with Brock and Chan. Thanks for letting us crash at your place.

Corpus cristi

Our pregnant belly's

Eating at one of our favorite restaurants by the water

Our little stud

Our little family

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! JJ is growing up so fast, what a handsome little guy. Hope you guys are well.

Justin and Tiah Popa said...

I love all the pictures!! i can't believe how big "JJ" is getting!! Is that what you call him now? Haha. I want to see him really bad!! It makes me sick that we are just barely going to miss you guys!! :(!! Cute pics though!!

Anonymous said...

I AM GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR CAMERA I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR PICTURES! IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT YOU ALL LOOK GREAT!!! WE LOVE YOU. LYNETTE

The Daley Fam said...

Looks like a fun vacation! I like how the picture says our pregnant bellies and you don't even have one. ha ha You're still tiny as ever. But if you're anything like me I'm sure you don't feel the same way. It seems like the second I find out I'm pregnant is the second I feel huge no matter if I've gained any weight. ha Crazy pregnancy!

Jamie said...

cute pictures! i am excited to see you guys on sat, i still need to get you my parent's address. i'll text ya tomorrow!

RhettandCass said...

Looks like a way fun trip! congrats on your little girl! Now your gonna have one of each. Little girls have such cute stuff :) I'm just so excited for ya!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Hey, we had no idea you guys were having a girl. Yeah!!!! Last we heard you thought it was a boy. We are so excited for you guys. Sorry we haven't kept up! We miss you guys.

The Higginson's said...

Congrats on the new little one! I hear you are having a little girl. How exciting!! I am glad you guys are doing great and having lots of fun!

The Bucks said...

We miss you guys!! We need an update and some more pics!! haha I'm one to talk huh?! Dont go to my blog I havent updated it at all!! lol but seriously we miss you guys tonz and tonz and can't wait for you to be back for good!!!