Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Fun and Busy weekend!



This past weekend my parents and grandparents came out to visit. It was the first time my grandparents met Joshua Jr. We had such a fun and busy week. We were busy every minute of everyday. They got in late Wednesday evening. Thursday we went to the John F. Kennedy museum which is very interesting. The girls headed home after the museum, while the boys went to check out the biggest Cabela's! The boys had such a fun time at Cabela's because they were having a huge tent sale. They thought they were pretty funny when they came home with matching sweaters( that only cost three dollars), and matching rain suits( that only cost fifteen dollars)! The girls were so bummed out that we did not go to Cabela's since they found such great deals! So we ended up going back to Cabela's a couple of days later to see if we could find any great deals and let me tell you I never thought I could have so much fun shopping at Cabela's!! We bought so much good stuff for great prices!

2 comments:

Kandas said...

Isn't it fun when family is around? I love it!! Speaking of your family.. I work with your uncle Mark and aunt MarryAnn. I don't think I have ever told you that. They are the funniest people and keep things very interesting around here. LOL... small world!

Steve Wilson Family said...

Brit I started laughing out loud to myself when I SAW the guys in their matching outfits. Can't you just see them running up the stairs in the clothes all excited to show us their GREAT buys!!!!